Nature Bloom Resort
- All resortstaff,service partners & guests have been instructed to implement measures to minimise risk of transmissionas per WHO safety & hygiene guidelines.As a precaution, our resort hascarried out additional hygiene procedures & advised our staff & service partners to regularly wash their hands, gargle and use hand sanitizer.
- All Resorts supplies and materials are sanitised before being admitted into the resorts premises.
- All resortstaff get their temperatures checked before comingto work. (If anyone has a fever of 37.5 degree C or higher, he/she contacts a medical institution, receives their instructions, and remains home until he/she has fully recovered.)
- A guest check-in self-declaration form is in place which covers COVID-19 symptoms. Any guest who indicates these symptoms will be redirected to the nearest medical facility
- Upon guest arrival their temperatures will be checked before check In& guests with high temperature will be redirected to the nearest medical facility
- Gloves, masks and hand sanitizers will be made available for the guests
- All staff members in close proximity to guests, who engage with others in small spaces and who work in the hotel back office must wear masks and gloves at all times. Housekeeping staff use fresh gloves for every room they service
- In addition to regular cleaning, all touch points in public areas like door handles, counter tops, table tops, railings, etc. are cleaned continuously using a sanitiser/ disinfectant
- Hand sanitizer has been made available throughout the Resort. Please use it to disinfect your hands.
- Doctor on call is available should there be anyone detected with a positive sign of COVID-19
- Detailed Standard Operating Procedures are in place in case of a positive COVID-19 diagnosis where anyguest or a colleague needs to be quarantined
- Protocols are in place for staff in the kitchens, restaurant, Cafe, in-room dining, banquet hall to sanitise their hands every time they serve food or touch food related items.